Monday, October 10, 2011

free people







*all photos taken from blog.freepeople
ok, i rarely do this...in fact, this is the first time that my entire post will be visuals borrowed from another (retail/fashion) blog/site. but this time i think that free people nailed it on head (more than usual) with their fall catalog. not only has it brought Julia Stegner (model - she is insanely gorgeous and i would flip at the chance to take her photo) to my attention, but the styling goes beyond anything else that their previous catalogs have shown me in wearability (at least for me!). 

and of course, how could i not post three boot-themed photos from their new shoe look-book? i particularly love this last shoe photo. it makes me think of my friends and i - always with coffee, always loving fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment