Friday, November 9, 2012

days go by







i have not been the most responsible blogger lately. i've been too busy being a responsible everything else. between a really chaotic quarter at school (i feel like i bring a whole new meaning to super senior), working, and trying to keep up with daily usual, i feel like there is very little room for anything else in my life lately. which truthfully makes me feel a little incomplete and a lot frustrated. subsisting on things like venti pumpkin spice lattes and whatever can be thrown together in 20 minutes or less for dinner doesn't exactly inspire lots of solid rest and down time either so things like blogging, staying in touch with friends and family and a growing pile of errands along with a growing pile of "to-dos" keep nagging at the base of my head.

oof. whiny, huh? well, it is all about balance i guess, and sometimes in order to reach a balance point, you must first teeter around on the edges a bit. meanwhile i find refuge in old and new favorites. i can't seem to bother myself to do more than pull out the comfiest of clothes and stick to the basics. jeans, boots of some sort, vintage jewelry plus a watch to constantly keep me on track. oh! but the new edition of this gorgeous vintage leather bag! this thing takes the cake. all cakes. i want cake. it's huge, fits a laptop plus books plus an endless amount of cords, camera, etc, etc. my neighbor bought it in italy many years ago and decided to part with it at her (incredible) yard sale. my happy, happy gain.


9 comments:

  1. Wow you look stunning, I really like your outfit :) great blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Would you like to follow each other? :)


    XOXO,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, you look great! I love your scarf, sweater and bag! I can totally understand you...I have really little time for me lately!
    kisses chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. u look so pretty !this is a super chic outfit,and ur smile is so vibrant ! hope u are over ur busy schedule soon and blog like always ! *hugs*
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi dear! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like this laid back look on you. That sweatshirt looks so comfortable and yet still chic
    xL

    http://themarcystop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are absolutely perfect, girl! Loving this laid back style, and that purse is fabulous!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love love love your sweet and friendly smile
    you are such a natural beauty, love that os much!

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete